2 cups almond meal
1/3 cup cocoa
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted (OR 1/4 cup your favorite cooking oil)
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 Packets Sweet ‘n Low
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8″ or 9″ cake pan and set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, stir together almond meal, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with whisk or electric mixer. Add water and mix well. 4. Add butter and mix again. Add vanilla and sweetener and mix again.
5. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture. Stir/mix until thoroughly blended.
6. Pour batter into pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Let top of cake get completely cool to the touch before cutting or removing it from the pan.
8. Top with walnuts if desired, and serve with raspberries if it fits your carb limit!
Recipe adapted from: